Thursday, March 27, 2008

Come Lord Jesus, Come

blank pages
waiting
come Lord Jesus,come

Parkinson's is a wise teacher. I've not wanted to learn, at times. Layers are pulled back and lessons are presented about "Letting go." How to stop the basic drive I have to push forward no matter how tired I am? no matter how debilitated?

waiting
listening for deeper places
wondering, stopped

no matter how much I want to keep going? no matter, no matter? Yet, a new teacher comes, chronic progressive bronchitis. My body speaks loudly and I have to pay attention, no more pushing, or keeping on going no matter what.

considering
blessings
in disguise

There are new blessing here to claim - blessed quietness and the Presence of One who loves and fills me with peace.

spring snows
on the pavement
a yellow jacket

No comments: